As a resident at Forest Hills, you'll enjoy incredibly spacious one-, two-, or three-bedroom apartments complete with a full range of amenities: big kitchens, wood-burning fireplaces, vaulted ceilings, patios or balconies, dishwashers, and all the other features you could ask for.
Meanwhile, you've got the convenience of Payson's vibrant culture, services, and entertainment options on one side and the plentiful opportunities for recreation and relaxation the surrounding mountain forests promise. That makes for one dynamic–and irresistable–combination.
The friendly and attentive staff here at Forest Hills can assist you in all aspects of your housing experience, from finding you the perfect floor plan for your needs to attending to repairs and directing you to the area's best attractions.
There's nothing better than an affordable and stylish condo in Forest Hills, the best of town and wilderness both within easy reach.View Rental Listings
As part of our continued effort to make Living Well at Forest Hills easier, we have provided you with a list of local businesses and their contact information.
Our Community Newsletters
Government Offices: Town of Payson
- Animal Control- 303 N Beeline Hwy. 928-474-5177
- Payson Humane Society - 812 S McLane Rd 928-474-5590 www.humanesocietycentralaz.org
- Payson Police Dept.- 303N Beeline Hwy. 928-474-5177 www.paysonaz.gov/Departments/police/pd-index.html
- Fire Dept. - 400 W Main St. 928-474-5242 www.paysonaz.gov/Departments/fire/fire-index.html
- Town Hall Offices - 303 N Beeline Hwy. 928-4745242 www.paysonaz.gov/
- Parks and Recreation - 1000 W Country Club Dr. 928-474-5242 x 7 wwwpaysonrimcountry.com/Activities/ParksRec/tabid/294/Default.aspx
- Gila County Health Dept. - 107 W Frontier St 928-474-1210 www.gilacountyaz.gov/index.html
- Justice of the Peace - 714 S Beeline Hwy. 928-474-5267 www.supreme.state.az.us/gilasc/
- Water Dept. - 303 N Beeline Hwy. 928-474-5242 x4 www.paysonaz.gov/Departments/water/water-index.html
- Public Library - 328N McLane Rd. 928-474-9260 www.paysonlibrary.com
- General Information - 928-472-5340
- Chamber of Commerce - 100 W Main St. 928-474-4515 www.rimcountrychamber.com
- Post Office - 100 W Frontier St. 928-474-2972 www.usps.com
- Motor Vehicle Az MVD - 200 W Frontier St. 928-474-2050 www.onlinedmv.com/locator/onlinedmv/payson-az-4251.html
- Payson Unified District - 514 W Wade Ln. 928-474-2070 www.pusd.k12.az.us
- Julia Randall Elementary (K- 5) - 902 W Main St. 928-474-2353 www.pusd.k12.az.us/jre/
- Rim Country Middle School (6-8) - 304 S Meadow St. 928-474-4511 www.pusd.k12.az.us/rcms/
- Payson High School (9-12) - 301 S McLane Rd. 928-474-2233 www.pusd.k12.az.us/phs/
- Gila Community College - 201 N Mud Springs Rd 928-468-8039 www.gilaccc.org
Day Care & Preschools
- Community Presbyterian Child Care - 800 W Main St. 928-474-4637
- Karen's Kare Bears - 105 W Roundup Rd 928-474-5273
- Payson Christian Childcare - 614 W Frontier St. 928-474-6927 www.paysonchristianschool.org/community_christian_child.cfm Payson Headstart -1008 S Westerly Rd 928-474-3738 www.inpayson.com/Payson-Head-Start.htm
- Payson Regional Medical Center - 807 S Ponderosa St. 928-474-3222 www.paysonhospital.com
Cab & Shuttle Services
- Payson Taxi - 928-951-1159
- Safeway - 401 E Hwy 260 928-472-8208 www.safeway.com
- Bashas - 142 E Hwy 260 928-474-4495 www.bashas.com
- Walmart - 300 N Beeline Hwy 928-474-0029 www.walmart.com
- Vita-Mart - 516 S Beeline Hwy 928-474-4101 www.thevitamart.com
- Chase Bank - 201 S Beeline Hwy 928-474-2287 www.chase.com
- Compass Bank - 613 S Beeline Hwy 928-472-9602 www.bbvacompass.com
- National Bank of Ariz. - 804 S Beeline Hwy. 928-474-1696www.nbarizona.com
- Wells Fargo Bank - 115 E Hwy 260 928-472-8639 www.wellsfargo.com
- Blockbuster - 401 N Beeline Hwy 928-468-6600 www.blockbuster.com
- Sawmill Theaters - 201 W Main St. 928-468-7535 www.sawmilltheatres.net
- Rim Country Cleaners - 112 E Hwy 260 928-474-3979
- Mazatzal Casino - Cedar Ridge South of Payson on Hwy 87 928-474-6044 www.777play.com
- El Rancho Mexican - 200 S Beeline Hwy. 928-474-3111 www.elranchorestaurant.net
- Beeline Cafe - 815 S Beeline Hwy 928-474-9960
- Chili's Bar & Grill - 900 S Beeline Hwy 928-468-7036 www.chilis.com
- Fargos Steakhouse - 620 E Hwy 260 928-474-7455 www.fargossteakhouse.com
- Famous Sam's - 307 S Beeline Hwy 928-468-0407 www.famoussams.net
- Gerardo's Italian Bistro - 512 N Beeline Hwy 928-468-6500 www.gerardosbistro.com
- Macky's Grill - 201 W Main St. 928-474-7411 www.mackysgrill.com
- La Sierra Mexican - 800 N Beeline Hwy 928-468-6711
- Crosswinds Restaurant - 800 W Airport Rd 928-474-1613
- Tiny's Family Restaurant - 600 E Hwy 260 928-474-5429
- Wok Express - 136 E Hwy 260 928-474-0688
- The Small Cafe - 512 S Beeline Hwy 928-474-4209
Fast Food & Pizza
- Alphonso's Mexican - 510 S Beeline Hwy 928-468-6178
- McDonalds - 107 E Hwy 260 928-474-3698
- Taco Bell - 110 E Hwy 260 928-474-6141
- Del Taco - 108 S Beeline Hwy 928-468-1505
- Jack in the Box - 301 E Hwy 260 928-472-8060
- KFC - 303S Beeline Hwy 928-474-3533
- Wendy's - 505 S Beeline Hwy 928-474-2641
- Subway - 128 E Hwy 260 928-474-5757
- Pizza Hut - 113 S Beeline Hwy 928-474-1100
- Pizza Factory - 238 E Hwy 260 928-474-1895
- Dominos Pizza - 307-D S Beeline Hwy 928-472-9000
Pay Your Rent Online
Did you know that you can now pay your rent online? It's fast, easy, and secure, so why wait? Below, you'll find some information on how to get started and a few reasons why so many others have already made the switch!
Don't have an account?
It’s easy! Just let us know you want to pay your rent online and we'll email you an account activation link.
Already have an account?
Click the button below to be taken to the Tenant Portal login page.
1. Contact us and let us know you’re interested in paying your rent online.
2. Give us your current email address so we can send you an invitation email.
3. When you get the invitation email (it will come from email@example.com), click on the link in the email to set up your account.
4. Create a secure password and activate your account.
That’s it! Now you can log in anytime, from anywhere and make payments, schedule payments, view your payment history, and more!
Request an Activation Link
Complete the form below and we'll email you the activation link you'll need to set up your account.
Once you’ve signed up, you can:
- View and pay your bills anytime (24/7)
- View and pay your bills from anywhere (any computer with an internet connection)
- Set up an automatic payment
- Sign up for automatic reminder emails
- Review your payment history
Have you ever looked at a calendar and suddenly realized that your rent was due that day? Or worse yet, that it was due a few days ago and that it was now late? With online rent payments, these concerns are a thing of the past. Simply hop on your computer and in just a few minutes, your rent is paid! Or remove all doubt and schedule a payment in advance so your rent is paid automatically. And this is in addition to not having to write checks, address envelopes, or find/buy stamps...
In a world where online financial predators seem more and more common, we understand if you have reservations about entering your bank account information online. But fear not! Your information is password protected and all transactions are both encrypted and securely transmitted.
Did you know you can now submit maintenance requests online?
Please log in to your tenant portal to submit a maintenance request.
Frequently Asked Questions
Welcome to the frequently asked questions page for our renters! We have dedicated this page to your most frequently asked questions. If you don't find the answer you are looking for in this Renters' Central section, feel free to give us a call, send us an email or stop in. We are standing by to help answer all your questions and we love to hear your suggestions.
Are there any special incentives for me to renew my lease?
We offer our tenants who renew a one year lease a complimentary carpet clean.
What do I get if I refer someone to Forest Hills?
When a tenant refers someone and their referral signs a lease, the tenant will receive $200 cash bonus payable 60 days from the date the referral moves in.
What is the turnaround time for a maintenance request?
The typical turnaround time for a standard maintenance repair is same day or 24 hours, depending on the circumstances of the requested repair. We work diligently to ensure all maintenance requests are processed in a timely manner and of course, emergency maintenance requests will be handled as quickly as possible.
What do I do if I am locked out of my apartment after hours?
If you are locked out of your condominium after hours due to lost keys, please call a locksmith to let you in. If you are locked out because your lock does not work with your key, please call the after hours maintenance line.
What is an emergency maintenance request?
Fire or flood are considered maintenance emergencies.
What if I lose my pool key?
Pool keys can be replaced during regular office hours.
I've recently added a new member to my family (a pet!) How does this work?
Congratulations on your newest addition! Forest Hills is proud to be pet friendly by welcoming dogs and cats in our condos!
To have a pet stay in your condo you must update your lease agreement to include a standard pet deposit. Before you bring your pet home, please stop in to our rental office to receive consent and to learn more about the details.
What are the pool hours?
Family Pool Hours – 8:00am-8:00pm Daily
Adult Pool Hours – 8:00am-10:00pm Daily
Prospective Tenant Frequently Asked Questions
Where is Forest Hills located?
Forest Hills is conveniently located on the corner of McLane & Rumsey, across from Rumsey Park and the public library.
Is Forest Hills a good location for a vacation or second home?
Forest Hills is the perfect location for both primary and secondary or vacation homes due to our excellent location, easy maintenance and upgraded features. Contact our friendly leasing staff to learn more about Forest Hills.
Are there private washer and dryers in the condominiums?
Yes! Each of our upgraded condominiums features a private, stackable washer and dryer in a durable and separate laundry room.
What security features are in place at Forest Hills?
At Forest Hills, our secluded location makes our condominiums extremely private and secure. We have also included a few extra security measures such as lockable screen doors and lockable outdoor storage on each patio/balcony.
Do you have a pool?
Yes! Our pool is open daily May through October. Regular pool hours are 8:00am - 8:00pm. We also offer adults-only pool hours from 8:00pm - 10:00pm.